How is the mediator paid?
How long the foreclosure takes in Florida depends upon the facts and circumstances of each case.
It depends largely upon whether or not the borrower has defenses to the foreclosure action. If the case
is required to go to trial, it could take 9 months, a year, or more, for the foreclosure action to be completed.
- Are there alternatives to going to court to resolve business disputes?
- Are there any procedures available to secure assets of a debtor before obtaining a judgment?
- Can a debtor be forced to pay a creditor’s costs and attorney’s fees incurred in litigation
- I have customers who defaulted on payment. Can I sue them?
- If both lawyers are settlement minded, why should we spend money for yet another professional
- What does the mediation process typically look like?
- What does the mediator do?
- What is mediation?
- What makes you the right mediator for me?
- What should I look for in a mediator?
- Why does experience matter when hiring a mediator?
- How is the mediator paid?