What makes you the right mediator for me?
I think I’m the right mediator for civil disputes for two important reasons.
First, I have extensive experience in civil disputes, having practiced law for 26 years, having conducted mediations and having participated in mediations as a lawyer.
Also I have the right personality for mediation. I enjoy being a peacemaker. I enjoy helping people. I enjoy listening to people and assisting them in reaching
creative solutions today on our problems.
- Are there alternatives to going to court to resolve business disputes?
- Are there any procedures available to secure assets of a debtor before obtaining a judgment?
- Can a debtor be forced to pay a creditor’s costs and attorney’s fees incurred in litigation
- I have customers who defaulted on payment. Can I sue them?
- If both lawyers are settlement minded, why should we spend money for yet another professional
- What does the mediation process typically look like?
- What does the mediator do?
- What is mediation?
- What makes you the right mediator for me?
- What should I look for in a mediator?
- Why does experience matter when hiring a mediator?
- How is the mediator paid?