How important is it that my attorney be a skilled negotiator?
I think it’s critical that your attorney be a skilled negotiator. If you are in litigation or you anticipate being in litigation, obviously you have a legal problem. However, there are often ways to solve a problem, even a legal problem, that doesn’t involve litigation.
Or if you are in litigation there are ways to solve that problem that limit the expense, stress and other difficulty caused by litigation. I am a Florida Supreme Court certified, circuit civil mediator so I have been trained in negotiating and dispute resolution.
- If I hire an attorney, am I just spending good money after bad?
- Is an oral agreement to repay a loan enforceable?
- Once a judgment is secured by the creditor against the debtor in court, what steps
- What are the elements of fraud?
- What are the rights of a secured creditor?
- What assets of a debtor are exempt from execution under Florida law?
- What deadlines, if any, are associated with my case?
- What do I do if someone who owes me money files bankruptcy?
- What do I do if someone will not return property that belongs to me?
- What does interference with contractual relations mean?
- What does it mean to quiet title?
- What is a partition lawsuit?
- What is a secured creditor?
- What is a summary judgment?
- What is an automatic stay and is there a way around it?
- What is fraudulent inducement?
- What is specific performance?
- What is the statute of frauds?
- What is your approach?
- What makes working with you different than other lawyers?
- What would your past clients say about you?
- What would your past clients say about you? Legal Dispurt
- Who can ask for an accounting in a partnership or corporation?
- Why should I consider hiring you?
- Will I be paid if someone who owes me money files bankruptcy?
- Are there any procedures available to secure assets of a debtor before obtaining a judgment
- Can I be foreclosed upon for delinquent taxes?
- Can I recover my attorneys’ fees from the debtor?
- Does your firm collect in other states?
- How do you obtain relief from an automatic stay?
- How important is it that my attorney be a skilled negotiator?
- How long do I have to collect a debt?
- How long does it take to get a judgment against a debtor?