What makes working with you different than other lawyers?
I’m different from a lot of lawyers because I’m truly committed to being part of the solution, not part of the problem.
My firm motto is “zealous advocacy and sensible solutions.” I understand when it’s
time to advocate on behalf of a client and to zealously assert that client’s position.
I also understand when it’s time to take a step back, look at a client’s options, and resolve the matter short of a trial if it can be done so in a manner that’s favorable to the client.
- If I hire an attorney, am I just spending good money after bad?
- Is an oral agreement to repay a loan enforceable?
- Once a judgment is secured by the creditor against the debtor in court, what steps
- What are the elements of fraud?
- What are the rights of a secured creditor?
- What assets of a debtor are exempt from execution under Florida law?
- What deadlines, if any, are associated with my case?
- What do I do if someone who owes me money files bankruptcy?
- What do I do if someone will not return property that belongs to me?
- What does interference with contractual relations mean?
- What does it mean to quiet title?
- What is a partition lawsuit?
- What is a secured creditor?
- What is a summary judgment?
- What is an automatic stay and is there a way around it?
- What is fraudulent inducement?
- What is specific performance?
- What is the statute of frauds?
- What is your approach?
- What makes working with you different than other lawyers?
- What would your past clients say about you?
- What would your past clients say about you? Legal Dispurt
- Who can ask for an accounting in a partnership or corporation?
- Why should I consider hiring you?
- Will I be paid if someone who owes me money files bankruptcy?
- Are there any procedures available to secure assets of a debtor before obtaining a judgment
- Can I be foreclosed upon for delinquent taxes?
- Can I recover my attorneys’ fees from the debtor?
- Does your firm collect in other states?
- How do you obtain relief from an automatic stay?
- How important is it that my attorney be a skilled negotiator?
- How long do I have to collect a debt?
- How long does it take to get a judgment against a debtor?